Welcome to Florida Divorce Help.
Our Mission: "We are dedicated to ensuring a caring and inexpensive alternative to an attorney, demonstrating a high level of customer service, professionalism and quality, exceeding all expectations."
Nicholas C. Waggoner
Nicholas C. Waggoner, PI
Paralegal to Attorneys
Non-Lawyer to the Public
503 East S.R. 434
Longwood, FL 32750
2001 West Old Hwy. 441, Ste 4
Mount Dora, FL 32757
, owner and founder of FLORIDA DIVORCE HELP, LLC
, has been an independent divorce paralegal for attorneys, non-lawyer to the public, and private investigator in the State of Florida since 1995. FLORIDA DIVORCE HELP, LLC
has helped many people such as yourself prepare their own documents for their divorces, modifications of child support, custody, visitation, wills, power of attorneys, corporations, and private investigations, as well as many other legal documents. We are dedicated to helping people of all incomes through the difficult legal system at a low cost. Please feel free to contact our Longwood office at (407) 339-8433 or Mount Dora office at (352) 385-0032
for more information regarding these services.
- Contested and Uncontested Divorce
- Answers & Counter-petitions to Summons for Divorces & answers to other documents you are served with
- Modification of Child Support
- Modification of Visitation
- Modification of Custody
- Power of Attorneys
- Private Investigations
- Many More!
FLORIDA DIVORCE HELP, LLC can help you in 2 different ways:
1. Offices Conveniently Located:
- Longwood: FLORIDA DIVORCE HELP, LLC's Longwood office at 503 East S.R. 434 is close to the I-4 corridor and is centrally located between the Judicial Centers of Seminole, Orange and Volusia counties. If you live in Central Florida and you would like to visit us in person, feel free to call our office at
(407) 339-8433. You will speak to a friendly and knowledgeable case manger who will help with your individual personal needs during a free phone consultation. We will provide you with important information and a free price quote. Our office has helped over 4,000 people in the many years we have been in business. Our office only uses Florida Supreme Court Approved Forms, provided by the Florida Bar to our office.
- Mount Dora: FLORIDA DIVORCE HELP, LLC's Mount Dora office at 2001 West Old Highway 441 is conveniently located only a short drive from the Lake County Judicial Center and is close to neighboring communities along the US 441 and US 27 Corridors and close to neighboring Sumter and South Marion counties. If you live in the Lake, Sumter, South Marion county areas and you would like to visit us in person, feel free to call our office at (352) 385-0032. You will speak to a friendly and knowledgeable case manger who will help with your individual personal needs during a free phone consultation. We will provide you with important information and a free price quote. Our office has helped over 4,000 people in the many years we have been in business. Our office only uses Florida Supreme Court Approved Forms, provided by the Florida Bar to our office.
2. We Help All Florida Counties:
- Speak to a REAL person that will help you with all your legal document needs. Call our office at (407) 339-8433 or (352) 385-0032 and one of our friendly case managers will help with your individual personal needs and give you a price right over the phone. After your free consultation, your case manger will ask you questions to obtain all the information necessary to prepare the documents for your county. Unlike other online divorce/legal document services, you will have the same case manager that will help you from the beginning to the final judgment of your dissolution of marriage. You will speak with a real person in our main office located in central Florida. Because our office uses all Florida Supreme Court Approved documents, they are accepted in every county in the state of Florida. Additionally, we contact the Clerk in your county and meet all the requirements that your county requires. We have prepared divorce and other legal documents for every county in the state of Florida.
FLORIDA DIVORCE HELP, LLC its owner and all staff CAN help you with all your Florida document needs at an affordable price. We DO NOT give legal advice and CANNOT represent you in court. We CAN only provide you with information and help with document preparation. If you need an attorney and cannot afford one, contact the Florida Bar for a pro-bono attorney or the legal aid society in your area.